Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas with The Boys

It sure was good to celebrate Christmas with family this year. The whole day Regina and I thought and prayed for our friends in Cuba. Tyler and Jordan especially enjoyed the festivities with their "Big Daddy" and "Big Mama" and services Christmas day and night were just wonderful. It really has been good to be in our home church here in Lubbock celebrating the birth of our Savior and I have had the opportunity to speak several times. Two weeks ago I challenged about 150 children and teenagers and two were saved. Incredibly I met one teenager who came to church in a Frenship (my high school almamater) letter jacket (it looked just like mine). Bro. Ivey told me to pray for him and I thought it would be good to share that here - his name is Ryan and he has alot of potential and even though I met him briefly he reminded me a lot of a few young men I have had the honor and privilege of training in the past. We wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments: